Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₨ 2,199 (-32%)
- Amber dates are one of the finest of Al-Madina Al-Munawara dates.
- Amber is a soft and fleshy dry variety of date fruit from Saudi Arabia.
- It is cultivated in Madina and is well renowned for it’s size as it is the largest of the Madina dates.
- Premium Quality Dates
- Freshly packed
- Delicious in taste
Ambar is a soft and fleshy dry variety of date fruit from Saudi Arabia.
It is cultivated in Medina and is well renowned for its size as it is the largest of the Medina dates.
It is amongst the most expensive and also comes in king size.
Why Amber Dates?
There are most wholesome ingredients are included in the Amber dates such as Calcium, Sulphur , Iron, Potassium, Phosphorus, Manganese Vitamin B6 and other vitamins, Folic acid, Protein, Sugar and natural fibers and they are most beneficial for mental and body health and growth.
Health Benefits of Amber Dates
- Dates are quite helpful in maintaining your heart in a healthy condition.
- They consist of sugar, fats, proteins as well as many essential vitamins.
- Dates are even beneficial for increasing sexual stamina in the human body.
- Dates are a very useful tonic for increasing sex endurance and sterility caused due to functional disorders.
- Dates are known as an excellent remedy for alcoholic intoxication.
- Calories: 59
- Sugar: 13.2 g
- Iron: 1%
How To Use Them?
- People can stuff dates with almonds, pecans, cream cheese, or pistachios for a snack or finger food.
- Chopped, sliced, or pitted whole dates are an excellent addition to salads.
- Blending dates into a banana smoothie adds natural sweetness and extra nutritional value.
- Dates taste great in Moroccan stews or tagine dishes.
- People can blend dates with nuts, cranberries, oats, coconut flakes, or a variety of other ingredients to make no-bake “energy balls.”
Packaging Contains 400gms Of Amber Dates